"PYE" Shirt Dress
"Protect Your Energy" Oversize long sleeve shirt dress. All over "PYE" print on 100% Lyocell.
Front length hem - 82cm
Back Length hem - 89cm
Bust width - 66cm
Sleeve length including cuff - 60cm
Bottom hem opening - 64cm
(Measurements taken with garment laid flat)
Lyocell is one of the most eco-friendly fabrics available which is why we often use it. Not only is it sourced from organic and renewable sources, but it is processed via a low energy, low water, closed-loop system that recycles over 99.5% of the chemicals/solvents used in production, with the remaining 0.5% discharged as non-hazardous effluent. Lyocell is also extremely durable.